| || |
|View Profile: Michael Jewels |
| || |
Last Activity: 11-24-2013 11:11 AM
|When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. Marcus Aurelius |
Founder, Hughes & Kettner Club
#7 Hollowbody Club
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Michael Jewels has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Queens, N.Y.(Near JFK Airport)
- Current Setup:
- 1979 Ibanez Musician, Ibanez EDA905F fretless, Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass, Musicman Stingray, Ibanez BTB1205E, Filakovsky Jazz w/Sadowsky pre & pups. Amps: Ampeg B100R, SWR LA-10, Hughes & Kettner QC310.
Effects: Boss Phaser and Flanger, ME-50B, Yamaha NE-1 EQ.
- Previously owned gear:
- Epiphone short scale bass Circa 1972, 1975 P-Bass, Late 70s Gibson G3, Late 70s Ovation Magnum, 1982 B.C. Rich Eagle.
Amps: Kustom 125 watt head/ 2-15 bottom, Yamaha 100-115B, Fender Bassman 60. I still have the Yamaha and the Fender.
- G.A.S. List:
- Ernie Ball Bongo 5, Fender Roscoe Beck 5, Fender '62 Vintage P-bass
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I'm tryin'
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson (before I even knew who he was) Oscar Stagnarro, Paul Denman, Ron Carter, Abe Laboriel, Jack Casady, Will Lee, Gary King, John Pattitucci,
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
Michael Jewels is not a member of any public groups