| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: WayneP |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:07 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|WayneP has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- September 17th
- Katy, Texas
- Current Setup:
* Allen Breaux Boogie Man custom hand-made 4-string.
* Pedulla ET Cocobolo Thunderbass 5-string.
* Furman PL-Tuner power director/tuner (modified for rear signal input).
* Ashly BP-41 pre amp.
* dbx 160X compressor.
* Yamaha YDP2006 stereo parametric EQ (one channel for house send, one channel for stage).
* Carvin DCM-200 stereo amplifier, 75 watts per channel.
* Galaxy Hot Spot monitor.
* Old Peavy 2-15 cabinet (for gigs where there are no subs in the house system).
* K&M A-frame stands.
* Ken Smith Rockmaster medium strings.
* Custom-made cables with Switchcraft 90-degree plugs and Canare 4E6S cable.
- Previously owned gear:
- Sears Silvertone “Beatle Bass” (my first bass in the late 60s!)
Fender Coronado II.
Electra Jazz Bass copy.
Schecter Diamond Series Studio 5-string.
Peavey Mark IV amp w/ 2-15 cabinet.
Electro-Harmonix Bass Balls envelope filter.
Electro-Harmonix Small Stone phase shifter.
Roland Stereo Chorus.
- G.A.S. List:
- Currently mulling a fretless.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Daystar Project band. Run sound for bands from time to time.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Lee Dorman
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Pro, home and car audio, photography, '60s and '70s muscle cars.
WayneP is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 AM.