- Date of Birth:
- January 14th
- East Central Wisconsin
- Current Setup:
- I'm using a Line 6 Variax 5 string, with a 5 string MM-type 5 I built for backup. Current amp, Ampeg PF500 into a modded 15" with a pair of 4 1/2" mid/treble speakers.
- Previously owned gear:
- I don't get rid of ANYTHING. All my amps, guitars, basses and effects have been tweaked and modded. I am a long time amp, guitar and effects tech and I mod and build amps, guitars, basses and effects. GK1001RB, Acoustic 370, old PV bass heads, two Bassman 100's, dozens of other bass and guitar amps, a few 4X10's, 2X15's, 4X12's and many other cabinets, and dozens of effects pedals and rack effects. Most gear is modded.
- G.A.S. List:
- A 15 string bass.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Between gigs, but am working as a repair tech.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, Victor Wooten, Larry Graham, Dave La Rue, Chris Squire, James Jamerson, and many others.
- Favorite Genres:
- Hard Rock, Blues, old country.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Guns...especially "cowboy" type pistols and rifles.
- Available for instruction:
Steve Dallman is not a member of any public groups