- Chesapeake, VA
- Current Setup:
- - NS Design CR-5M, 5 string electric upright w/ dual magnetic and piezo pickups
- Tobias 4-string, Bartolini pickups and Active electronics
- 60's era Epiphone, EMG neck pickup and original bridge pickup
- Steinberger bass, 4 string with replaced EMG pickups
- Hohner HZ-FL, 4 string fretless, single coil J-style pickups
- Epiphone Les Paul, 4 string with cherry burst quilted maple (more show than tone, LOL)
- Spector 4-string modified, with P-J EMGs, 18V EMG pre, and mid sweep.
Eden Metro - 2-10" combo
Eden 410T - 4-10" 4 ohm cab
Eden CXC110 - 1-10" combo
Peavey 2-15" 4 ohm cab, old style circa 1970?
Nemesis NC-210 - 2-10" combo (practice amp)
Mackie SRM450 x 2 - 12" powered monitors (only used for large stage gigs, mainly outside)
Crown Power Base 3 - power amp used for various cabinets if the need arises
- Art Pro Channel - cheap, but one of the best bass preamps you can find for the studio and live.
- Aguilar Tone Hammer - simple and to the point.
Various compressors, not much into other effects other than slight reverb on the electric upright.
- Previously owned gear:
- Still own full PA suitable for large outside venues with too much to list. I've worked with most of the recording gear out there and have designed a lot of analog gear - DIY stuff.
- G.A.S. List:
- Kubicki Electronics
(How is that for a short list!)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Various, regular with South Beach Bums (drummer played for Lorreta Lynn for 25+ years)
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Composing, Publishing, RC (Remote Control) FE (Fast Electric) boats
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Governor's School for the Arts - Jazz Major
Associates Degree - Recording Engineering
Bachelor's Degree - Entertainment Business (Valedictorian)
Jazz Cat is not a member of any public groups