| || |
|View Profile: Hobobob |
Don't feed the troll, folks.
| || |
Last Activity: Today 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by JohnMCA72
Sure, it "sounds better" loud, just like it "sounds better" drunk.
Originally Posted by Epitaph04
Hobobob has a Val Hallen avatar. He can post whatever he wants.
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Hobobob has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Camarillo, CA
- Current Setup:
- Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0-12T, Mesa 2x12, Schecter Raiden 4 (upgraded W/ EMG pups), Fender Jazz 24, Ibanez SR706, Dean fretless 5'er, Markbass Distorsore pedal, Hardwire Tube Overdrive, DHA VT-1
- Previously owned gear:
- Ampeg svt 3, classic 4x10 and 1x15, Markbass SA450, Ocean 5 string, Schecter Stiletto 5 string, Samick 4 string (my first love), EBS Multicomp, BBE Sonic Stomp, Warrior 6'er.
- G.A.S. List:
- LoPhat AX115, Baer Valkyrie, Darkglass Vintage Microtubes, Tech21 VTBass DI, Carvin BB76P, Wyn custom 6 string
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Xane (Alt/Prog/Metal), Jam Band Zombies (Rock Covers), Don't Yell 7 (Rock)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Nate Watts, Geddy Lee, Victor Wooten, John Entwhistle, James Jamerson, Bob Babbit, Bootsy Collins, Stanley Clarke, Mike Mills, John Paul Jones, Billy Sheehan, Will Turpin, Phil Lynott, Dave Meros, Colin Edwin
- Favorite Genres:
- Anything with a good groove.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Dirt bikes, cooking, reading
- Available for instruction:
- Southern California - Ventura & Los Angeles county
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
Hobobob is not a member of any public groups