- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Current Setup:
Rickenbacker 70's 4001
Ibanez copy of Rickenbacker 4001 from the 70's
Peavey Milestone IV, modded with 4001 pickup.
Electro-Harmonix "Big Muff" pi.
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Digitech reverb pedal
Boss chromatic tuner (you know, that white one that everybody has)
Amp & Cabs:
Sunn 2000s 2x15 cab (originally a 1200s 6x12 guitar cab, modded)
- Previously owned gear:
- Old beat up EB-0/EB-3 copy bass. Previous owner had modded it with a Peavey T-40 pickup in the bridge position. Just didn't need it anymore.
Danelectro fab-tone distortion pedal. Was okay, but stopped working one day. Never got around to fixing it.
A squier combo. Man that thing sucked. Stopped using it when it stopped working.
Ampeg-SVT350H. Replaced by the Mesa. Would still own and use as backup if I could have afforded to.
Ashdown Mag 210. Just wasn't my thing anymore, and after I got the Sunn cab, I didn't need it.
- G.A.S. List:
White Rickenbacker 4003
Rickenbacker 4003s Blackstar
Some sort of custom made jazz style bass, but neck through with pickups in the Rickenbacker positions.
Similar slab P-body type bass in transparent white with pickup in Rickenbacker bridge pickup position.
Sansamp VT Bass pedal
Mesa/Boogie Bass Strategy
Verellen custom built 400 watt steampunk amp
Sunn 2000s head
Sunn 2000s cab (yes, another one)
Electric 4x15 (in green, blue, black or purple).
A Greenboy Dually (or two) with Sunn aesthetics.
Ashdown Little Bastard
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Rickety Van Band (folk/rock), Catapult the Dead (doom metal), The 5th Child (doom metal), Hallowed Earth (black metal)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Too many to name...
- Favorite Genres:
- Various forms of metal, especially black and doom metal, Celtic folk music, pre-WWII jazz, Rennaissance, Romantic and early Modern era orchestral music, some classic rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Reading (fantasy, historical fiction & nonfiction), spending too much time online, anime, camping
Sartori is not a member of any public groups