- Ogden, UT
- Current Setup:
Peavey USA Millenium all knobs flat, E tuned to Dflat -> EHX Steel Leather -> BBE Maximizer ->Crown PA power amp, 1300w @ 8ohm -> fEARful sub.
(In the studio I prefer Universal Audio's LA-610 over any other limiter. 4 songs linkable from my sig.)
GUITAR & VOC:
Tanara budget Strat, Tech 21 Blonde, Audio-Technica mic, DBX 286s Mic Pre.
- Previously owned gear:
- Tons of budget Peavey & Carvin, GK Backline 600 amp. Served their purpose.
Agathis BC Rich Warlock bass & Ironbird guitar with EMG pups--terrible: 3/10
Gibson V with Seymour Duncan Invader & Gibson Explorer with EMG--less than good: 5/10.
Frankenstrat with passive EMG's, MIK body, MIM bridge: Great: 9/10--only sold to fund bass gear.
- G.A.S. List:
- 2010: A finished CD with my band (got 7-1-10).
2011: Loaded fEARful cab (got 4-21-11).
2012: Main footage for a '12 concert-film to be submitted at SlamDance '13. (got 3-1-12). Show at 1,000-person club. (got 4-21-12).
2013: Show at 3,000-person venue. Shows in Park City//SlamDance. New EP with band.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- As writer/singer/guitarist/bassist, most inspired by
('70s): Hendrix, Floyd, Zep, ('80s): Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Dio, Sabbath. AC/DC ('90s): Pumpkins, AIC, Tool, ('10's): Rammstein, Disturbed.
- Favorite Genres:
- See my philosophy at www.myspace.com/hgrrecords
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- High school multimedia design
- Available for instruction:
- Ogden, Utah
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- BA English/Tech-Writing
tocs100 is not a member of any public groups