| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: bassdude51 |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 05:06 AM
|Money doesn't talk, it swears! B. Dylan |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|bassdude51 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Central Ohio
- Current Setup:
- Bergantino NV215. Acme Low B Series ll 2-10. Little MarkBass ll amp. Fender Ps, Js, StingRays, G&L L-1000. TI FLAT WOUNDS! And/or LaBellas.
- Previously owned gear:
- Sunn tube head from the late 60s with 2 JBL cab. '69 Jazz Bass. late 60s Hofner Cavern Bass. Fender 2-12 Bassman amp & cab.
- G.A.S. List:
- 1951 P Bass. 1962 P Bass. Any pre-CBS Fender P & J Bass. Fender Custom Shop Basses.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- unemployed and looking for an instro surf band that needs a bassist.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Duck Dunn, Jamerson, Sir Paul, J. Entwistle, Chris Hillman (Byrds), Scott Esbeck, Mary Huff (SCOTS) and many more..............
- Favorite Genres:
- Instro Surf, Rockabilly, 50s RocknRoll, Blue Grass, good American pop and rock.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Custom work on basses as well as repairing and tweaking.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- 40 years + of bass.
bassdude51 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:22 AM.