| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: raveniskcrow |
| || |
Last Activity: 02-14-2014 02:44 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|raveniskcrow has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Current Setup:
- Yamaha trbjp; Fretless GL2000; Fender hotrod bass; Ubass; Ampeg baby bass; German Upright bass;Kala Ubass.
GK mb150; Gk 800 RB; Art Nightbass processor (still sweet), fretless guild, Aguliar TH500 w/dbl SL-112
- G.A.S. List:
- Get more gigs! before lights out.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Retired Orchestra/Guitar teacher, Sammy Davis Jr. Tribute Show. Local recordings
- Influences and Teachers:
- Sam Jones, Bob Badgley, James Jamerson, Stanley, Jaco, Gary Karr; Slam Steward (he used my bass for a gig) Larry Graham, The great Paul Chambers
- Favorite Genres:
- inspirational bass playing of all kind.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- Las Vegas
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- 28yr. Retired Clark County School District orchestra/guitar director. Bass coach 8yrs Las Vegas Youth orchestra. Touring Bassist with Johnny Thunder in the 70's. Various gigs; AFM Loc. 369 member in good standing.
raveniskcrow is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:22 AM.