- Puerto Rico
- Current Setup:
- Hamer Cruisebass w/ 2-Tek bridge
Spector Legend Classic 5
Spector Legend Classic 4 tuned drop Ab, retrofitted with EMG 35TW neck and 35DC bridge. BQC control.
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass retrofitted with EMG PX pickups and Babicz FCH bridge.
Custom all black MIM Fender Jazz Bass with Duff McKagan neck, Gotoh 201 high mass bridge and EMG J set.
Sojing 4 string bass
Markbass F1 head with 102p & 151p traveler cabinets.
Korg Pitchblack tuner, MXR M87 bass compressor, Plutoneium bass Chi-Wah-Wah, Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K & Vintage Microtubes, ISP Decimator 2, Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver DI, T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr..
- Previously owned gear:
- A Sunn 1x18 when I started playing bass and I can't tell anything else because I can't remember. (2) Gibson era Tobias Growler, Music Man Sterling fretless, Ibanez EX Series, Lakland Skyline 55-02, Zon Sonus. Carvin Redline 2x10 combo, Ampeg SVT4-PRO, Ampeg 610HLF.
- G.A.S. List:
- Greenburst Dingwall ABZ4 tuned F# B E A (coming summer 2014), Darkglass Duality Fuzz pedal & [sfx] Micro Thumpinator (ordered recently and waiting for it).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Alex Webster, Robert Trujillo, Billy Sheehan, Jaco Pastorius, Steve DiGiorgio, Flea, Mike Dirnt, Matt Freeman, Ramón Vázquez (teacher). Many more.
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, jazz, funk, punk mainly, but not exclusively.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Teaching Credentials:
- Ramón Vázquez. My bass teacher at the Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music (1997-98).
sarsippius787 is not a member of any public groups