- Date of Birth:
- July 27th, 1960
- A small island- Sunshine Coast
- Current Setup:
- BASSES: Dingwall Super J (PJ), Dingwall ABII, Breedlove Acoustic, MIJ P Bass and 70's Czech Upright.
AMPS: Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0, two Epiphani UL-112's (Series 1) cabs, and an Eden D410XLT - 4 ohms.
- Previously owned gear:
- Basses: Dingwall ABII-5, Devon PJ4 with HAS-SOUND p/u's and harness, Tyler 4 w/Demeter, Yamaha TRBIIP-5, Warwick Streamer Stage II-4, Warwick Stage II-5, Warwick Corvette, Lakland DJ, Warwick Steamer Pro M, '72 American Fender Precision, Fender USA Jazz with Basslines, '86 G&L SB1 with HAS Sound P/U and electronics, '94 G&L SB1, '98 G&L SB2, '03 G&L JB2, Warwick FNA, Rick Turner Ren, Read Custom Fretless Hollowbody, Hagstrom, Rickenbacker 4003, Hohner B2B, Ibanez SR600 (worst bass I ever owned and I still get ill thinking about it), Yamaha SLB200 EUB.
Amps: Genz Benz 1200 GBE, Genz Benz 750 GBE, Genz Benz 600 GBE, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0, Genz Benz Neo-Pak 3.5, Mesa Walkabout (great amp but not enough grunt), Ampeg V4Bh, Ampeg PB250, Ampeg 350H, Ashdown ABM500 RC EVOII (miss the tone and balls), Acoustic 370/301, Garnet and Traynor amps, Fender BXR 250;
Cabinets: Epifani T-112NYC, Eden D210XST; D212XLT; D410XLT, Trace Elliott 1048H, Trace Elliott 1518, Ampeg SVT210he (x2), Ampeg SVT15E (x2), Ampeg PB210h;
- G.A.S. List:
- All gassed out.... Digg'in my gear immensely...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Dirty White Boys
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Geddy Lee, Will Lee, Brian Bromberg, Darryl Jones, Rhonda Smith.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Bass, weights, trail running, fishing, and spending time with my border collie-coolest dog
bassman blue is not a member of any public groups