| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Grizzey |
| || |
Last Activity: 06-13-2013 09:24 PM
|Official ATK club member #221 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Grizzey has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- I have too much gear to list it all. Sorry, I'm one of those people.
My main players:
BC Rich NJ Warlock w/ double quarter pounders.
Fender MIM P w/ Dimarzio Split P and Babicz bridge.
Fender MIJ MB-4s with different configurations.
Warwick Corvette Standard, made in Germany.
Ibanez ATK 3EX1
Peavey T-40 1977
Peavey Patriot 1985
Peavey Foundation 5 1994
Schecter Ultra VI (bass six)
Warmoth "Stonecaster" Tele Bass
Kramer DMZ 4000 w/ EMG P.
Peavey 2000's Combo 115, MIA.
PEAVEY TVX 410 MIA.
SWR Workingman's 12, pre-Fender.
- Previously owned gear:
- CIJ Mustang Reissue
Squier Jazz Fretless
Schecter Model T
Dean 8 string
Peavey and SWR heads, cabs, combos.
GK micro head and GK 2x10 cab.
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4001 or 4003.
Electrical Guitar Company Bass
MIA Peavey Basses, expecially the G-Bass.
Worlatron Semi-Hollow Bass VI custom.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mike Watt, Geezer Butler, Matt Freeman, Peter Hook, Tracy Pew, Paul Barker, Lemmy, Tony Levin, Simon Gallup, Al Cisneros, "Dixie" Dave Collins, Dale Flattum.
- Favorite Genres:
- I like playing heavier music like sludge/stoner/doom the most, but a little bit of everything.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Electronics, synths, bass restortion/building/modding, reading in general.
Grizzey is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 AM.