- Tulsa , OK
- Current Setup:
- Ritter Classic, Modulus Q 5, Lakland 55-02 fretless, Squier Jazz, Mesa Boogie 400+, SVT 410he X2, Aguilar AG500 sc and GS 410, Roland CB-100, Roland GR-20, Roland V-bass, EBS Wah One, Boss OC-2, Digitech BSW, Ibanez UE-303b, Emma Discombobulator, DOD FX25, Carl Martin comp
- Previously owned gear:
- started on a '63 Jazz and have used just about everything produced since then...
- G.A.S. List:
- EUB, a bass wah that actually sounds good, and lots of other stuff I haven't thought of yet...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Tulsa Boyz, Take a Left, and a possible resurrection of The Big Big Brains
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stan the man, Jaco, Chris Squire, Percy Jones, Entwhistle, Miller, so many others....
voodoobassist is not a member of any public groups