| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Calebmundy |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 01:14 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Lakland Skyline 55-01, Fender Jazz MIM w/Fralin Pickups, Fender Precision MIM w/Basslines pickup, Epiphone Thunderbird, Masada "Master Bass" a Japanese Lawsuit Jazz copy, Chinese Upright, synth-bass stuff from Logic Pro. 2 Aguilar GS112 Cabinets, Aguilar GS412, Avatar 2x10, Markbass LMIII, Sansamp BDDI, Big Muff, Digitech Synth Wah, MXR Envelope Filter.
- Previously owned gear:
- Carvin amp stuff. Traynor Voicemaster setup. QSC power amp.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Farm Inc. and all kinds of pickup work around Nashville-from punk rock to country to jazz and music theater. Rock n roll with The Stateside Menace (http://statesidemenace.bandcamp.com). Also producing cool records.
- Influences and Teachers:
- I had the privilege of taking lessons with Roy Vogt while studying at Belmont University. I take cues from Tommy Sims, Jamerson, The current country and pop studio staples, Memphis Soul, and an incredible Nashville player by the name of Jeff Irwin. You should really check him out. I'm not sure where my rock ideas come from, but I'm sure they're not too original.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
Calebmundy is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 PM.