- Reno, Nevada
- Current Setup:
- (2) Pearce B2p biamp heads- the best bass head ever made!, GK 1001 RBII head, GK MB-150 for upright gigs, Acoustic Image Clarus 1 head.
Avatar Neo B-410 cab, Sunn 2-15 rh folded horn, Mesa Powerhouse 12, 1-15 folded horn (home built-like a tank), 2 Cerwin-Vega B-36 mf cabs, and a lot of cabinets i just don't use.
- Previously owned gear:
- Ampeg-B-15 (2), BT-15c, B-410 combo, SVT head with old and new style 8-10 cabs, Sunn Coliseum, Acoustic 450 head, Marshall Major w/4-15's, Marshall 3540 bi-amp head Gallien Krueger 400 rb, Trace Elliot RAH-350 smx, Mackie M-1400 amp with SWR Grand Prix pre-amp, Trace 1153 1-15 and 2-10 cab, Peavey 2-10 tvx, SWR workingman's 12, Traynor Bassmate and YBA3a.
- G.A.S. List:
- Stewart 2.1 amp, Fender Fiesta red lefty 62 reissue Jazz bass, Lake Placid Blue Precision, Alembic series 2 long scale lefty, Ampeg (1 made- it'll never happen!) or Bruce Johnson new Aub scroll bass- lefty.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Freelance jazz and everything else bassist...Big Red Blues Band- Lake Tahoe, Ca.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, Anthony Jackson, Glen Cornick, Greg Lake, Joe Schermie, Jimmy Garrison, Bob Cranshaw, James Jamerson, Bob Babbitt, Joe Osborn, Charles Mingus, Sam Jones, and EVERYBODY else!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Airplanes, flight simulation
LHbassist is not a member of any public groups