| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: JIO |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 12:17 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- northern CA
- Current Setup:
- Various (Fender/Gibson/Ric) 4-string fretted/fretless, active/passive basses and one Ibanez active 5-string bass. Ampeg and SWR amps. GHS strings.
- Previously owned gear:
- An active customizer, I love learning about what it takes to set up a bass to play well from start to finish and to be able to make those changes happen. So a hands on knowledge gained from trial & error experience.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm happy w/what I have, but if I had stupid money (which I don't anticipate) I would search-out and buy an early 1966 Fender Jazz bass (w/dot markers) preferably in burgundy mist, firemist gold or white w/tortoise. It doesn't cost to dream.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Eddie Taylor Blues Band (RIP) // Temporary Rock Formation //the 'other' Ray Johnson Band
- Influences and Teachers:
- Tim Bogert, Jack Bruce, Jack Cassidy, JPJ, Jaco, Jamerson, Devin Hoff, Allen Whitman, Michael Manring, Simon Raymonde... and a whole lot more if I keep thinking about it
- Favorite Genres:
- most all genres as long as they are genuine and good
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
JIO is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:06 AM.