- France, Switzerland
- Current Setup:
- Lakland AJ-55 Skyline
Fretless Warmoth 4 string JB
Custom PJ Bass
Squier Jazz Bass (early 90s MIJ)
Ibanez Talman electric-acoustic bass (converted to E-C 5-string)
David Gage Czech Ease travel bass (with realist)
Rubner Upright bass, 1963 (With FC pickup)
Focus 2R series III
2 Acme Low B-1s
- Previously owned gear:
- EBS Fafner
EBS Pedals (IQ and Multicomp)
Tobias Basic 4 (Mike Tobias made)
Noguera Expression 4 Fretted
Noguera Expression 4 Fretless
Acoustic Image Coda2R
- G.A.S. List:
- Really, there is lots of stuff. Then again, I'm getting closer to my sound everyday, and it's not through more gear, more so when I get rid of stuff...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bob Harrison, Jimmy Haslip, Jaco Pastorius, Marcus Miller, Steve Swallow, Gary Willis, Red Mitchell, Oscar Pettiford, Gary Peacock, Eddie Gomez, Larry Grenadier and many more...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Not enough time for music as is... but I guess I'm a little bit of a foodie and computer nerd.
- Available for instruction:
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Jazz double bass teacher @ Conservatoire Populaire de Musique, Danse et Théâtre, Geneva, Switzerland - (cmpdt.ch).
ninnlangel is not a member of any public groups