| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Bass Mayhem |
| || |
Last Activity: 05-16-2013 01:52 PM
|Roger the Bass Mayhem |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Bass Mayhem has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
Fender J'78 and P'78, Lakland 55-94 and 55-02, Matt Pulcinella Level 6, NS Design CR4M eub and Tacoma Thunderchief abg
Rig No 1: Bose L1 Model 2 system with two subs, driven by a Boss GT-10B
Rig No 2: Genz Benz ShuttleMax 12.0 with two Eden D112XLT's
Rig No 3: Eden WT1205 with Eden D410XST
Rig No 4: 1978 Fender Studio Bass
Other stuff: Avalon Design U5, EBS MultiComp, Korg Pitchblack+ tuner and Vovox cables
- Previously owned gear:
- Ampeg SVT, 70's blue line
1983 Steinberger bass
1986 Charvel bass
Some Warwick basses
Lots of Fenders...
Lots of EBS pedals
- G.A.S. List:
- A good old acoustic double bass for jazz playing
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- "Backing groups", session playing, shows, etc...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, Jeff B, Dee Murray, Bobby Vega and MANY more...
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, blues, rock, funk, everything sprung from the blues...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Interior design, cooking, gardening...
Bass Mayhem is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:56 PM.