- Logan,W.V.(not up some holler)
- Current Setup:
- Pre-Gibson Tobias Classic 5
1971 J-Bass (Modded w/Badass Bridge, but I have the original bridge)
1975 J-Bass (Modded w/Badass Bridge)
(2) Mid-80's Jazz Bass Specials (one mint, and one gigged-to-death)
Carvin LB75 Koa (One of my very best players)
1997-98 Eden WT-800,(2)Eden XLT 4X10's (First run)
T.C. Electronics Chorus,Ashley r/mount Comp.,Korg r/mount tuner.
Calzone 8-space rack, road cases for bass cabs.
PLENTY OF DUCT TAPE!!!
- Previously owned gear:
- Ken Smith "Melvin Davis 7 (ain't for me).
Yamaha "John Pattitucci Signature 6"
70's Gibson Grabber,a natural-colored, all maple beast.
Pre-CBS Fender P-Bass,don't know exact year, was too young to care.
Alembic Spoiler Bass(Short-scale basses ain't for me.).
80's Fender USA Bullet Bass.
A couple of mid-80's Fender J-Bass Specials here & there over the years. Those are actually some of the best players I've ever had. Great examples of Japanese craftsmanship.
Really nothing more of any significance.
- G.A.S. List:
- Dingwall Prima 5
High-end, Hi-Fi Bass Rig
More duct tape
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Same main band for over 14 years same drummer too.Talk about tight!!We play bars,clubs, beer joints,outdoors at 40 degrees,we don't care, as long as there's money in it.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Gene, Jaco, Sheehan, Geddy, Les, Flea, Stu. Blah, blah, blah.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock n'Roll, Old-school metal. Stuff that makes sense, musically.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Riding and tinkering on the old lady, and dirt bikes, too.
millsbass5 is not a member of any public groups