| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Paul Warburton |
| || |
Last Activity: 05-13-2013 08:36 AM
|Oh, no.....have we gone OT yet again? |
"The opportunity was there...but it never presented itself." Phil Urso, 1980. :atoz:
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Paul Warburton has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- February 18th, 1942
- Denver, Co.
- Current Setup:
- 1888 Joseph Bohmann 7/8 fiver (low B). Can be seen under: http://www.thetalkbasses.com/
Can be heard under: http://www.talkingblues.net/talkinbass.html
Polytone Mini-Brute 12". Underwood PU.
- Previously owned gear:
- 53 years experience in playing, buying and selling double basses.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bill Evans, Jim Hall, Red Mitchell, Scott LaFaro, Ray Brown, Miles Davis.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz and the music of Brazil.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz)
- Teaching Credentials:
- Vast playing experience with many of the known masters of the jazz world. Including Bill Evans and Philly Joe Jones, Stan Getz, Cal Tjader, Pharoah Sanders, Sonny Stitt, Harold Land and Blue Mitchell, Anita O'Day....blah, blah.
Using the concepts of Victor Wooten in order to "show" rather than "teach".
Paul Warburton is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:07 PM.