| || |
|View Profile: Avezzano |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 06:46 PM
|Coronado reissue! "Naa: it was a failure!" "It didn't work then, sure would not work now" My middle finger up. Respectfully. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Avezzano has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- May 26th, 1956
- Avezzano AQ (Italy)
- Current Setup:
- Lakland Skyline 55-02, Lakland Skyline 55-02 fretless; Stingray V; Warwick Thumb b.o. V; Yamaha BBN5A; Ibanez GWB35; Peavey Axcelerator V; Manne Basic XLR V; Ken Smith Burner V; Yamaha Attitude De Luxe IV; Tune Rolli V Signature. Hollows: Dean Stylist B1, Eastwood Classic 4, Fender Coronado reissue. Plus 2 Jazz basses made out of parts. Amps: Polytone Minibrute I, Nemesis NC210P, Little Mark II, G&K MB-200. Cabs: A.T.S. C310X1-T2. 2X10" DIY ported cab; 6"+10" DIY closed cab. Two 2x6,5" DIY ported minicab of doom. A mini 6,5" cab for practice. A box full of effects, that I never use: Trace dual compressor, Morley wah, Ibanez phaser, DOD flanger, DOD delay, Behringer Leslie emulator.
- Previously owned gear:
- Too much, sorry!!! If anything: a Guild Les Paul hollowbody sold to buy a Gibson SG and an original '72 blocks-binding Jazz bass sold to buy an... Ibanez RB885 in 1986. AAAARRGGGGHHHHHH...!!!
- G.A.S. List:
- Epi Rivoli or Gibson EB2D.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- "ByPass" jazz trio-quartet
- Influences and Teachers:
- Every good musician I listened to in my life!!! Mostly jazz players: they definitely KNOW how to play an instrument and more important "when" and "what NOT" to play!
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz: mainly modern mainstream or early '60ies stuff
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Biking, movies, books, sleeping, fighting with the wife......
Avezzano is not a member of any public groups