| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: LongHairFreak |
Supporting The Gold
| || |
Last Activity: Today 02:52 PM
We're gonna play this foot stompin' music, everybody get up and groove
Man! My West Fillmore rocks!!
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|LongHairFreak has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Twin Cities - MN
- Current Setup:
- Custom Dolan PH5: Dolan custom and G&L pups, custom Moses aphite neck.
(Body carved+paint+build+setup done by Michael Dolan/Dolan Custom Guitars).
Cort Black & Maple Tuxedo P w/Darkstar (an '80s beater)
West Fillmore -- 160 watts (continuous measure) of awesome tubiness!!
Radial Engineering JDI
[SFX] preamp/DI w/Thumpinator & Msystem
Fulltone Fat Boost FB-3
Barber Electronics Linden EQ
Whirlwind Bass Ten EQ
[SFX] H1 Headphone Amp
Line 6 Relay G30
Mesa Boogie PH212
Carvin DCM 1500
Tripp Lite RS-0615-R (Just a rackmount Power Strip w/circuit breaker)
Voodoo Labs PP2+
FS/FT (most in excellent to 'like new' condition)
Avatar 2x10 (Eminence Deltas) (carpets pretty shaggy)
T-Rex Juicy Lucy
ART Tube EQ
Assorted hardware/pickups (new/used)
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender CIJ '51 P RI (modded)
SX SPB-57 Fretless
DP Custom 5 - Loaded with two Aero Instrument' H5JD - passive dual-coils and an Aguilar OBP3
ESP ltd B305
Schecter Stilletto Elite 5
'67 Kay SG copy (project)
A few Fenders, a Lotus & a '73 Kingston
Trace Elliott V-Type preamp
ISP Technologies Beta Bass Preamp
Peavey Max Bass Preamp
Aguilar Tone Hammer Preamp/DI
Low End True Voice tube preamp --desktop model-- as seen at NAM 2008
(One of two made w/this format).
LowEnd True Voice (Yess, another one)
Sunn Concert head
Fender & Trainer Heads that I don't recall very well, so I reckon I can't say much about them.
[SFX] Dual Red Dragon
Ashly PQ-16 Parametric EQ
Rane FPE13 EQ
Korg PitchBlack Plus
Mojo Hand Cream Pie, Modded Clone
RoadRage single channel loop
Cafe Walter HA-1A
Radial Engineering Bigshot Mix
APHEX Systems 1402 Bass Exciter/DI
Xotic Bass RC Booster
Tech21 Sansamp VT Bass
ElectroniX Gemini Drive
FranTone Lo-Tone Classic Fuzz
Empress Para EQ
Trace Elliot SM7: 7-band graphic EQ
Raven Labs True Blue EQ
Yamaha NE-1 EQ
Carvin DCM 1000
Bill Fitz-Maurice O15TB
SWR 12-stack (4x12)
Avatar 1x18 (Eminence)
- G.A.S. List:
- >>>>Very fluid; never static<<<<
* A 5string semi-hollow fretless.
* A custom Darkstar P build (Currently in the works)
A pair of * Mesa Boogie 2x12s
* Bergantino NV-215? 2x212?
* "An fEarful 15 sub? 15/6? 15/15/6? 12/12/6?
-a 6string lap dulcimer
-a double bass
-Hollow body Tel?
-a 6string Martin
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I jam with Crooked Dice.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mel Schacher (Hearing GFRs 1971 Live Album astounded me. IMO, that's still the best overdrive ever).
Sir Paul, Peter Cetera, John Entwistle, Andy West, Leon Wilkeson, Leo Lyons, John Paul Jones, Berry Oakley, Joe Schermie, Chris Squire, Les Claypool
- Favorite Genres:
- Heavy rockin' blues of all ages; Classic/Southern/Texas rock from the '50s/'60s/'70s; '90s grundge; '90s/'00s pop metal
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- The mountain/lap dulcimer & throwing pottery on the wheel.
- Available for instruction:
LongHairFreak is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:51 PM.