| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: hrodbert696 |
Gettin' medieval on yo' bass...
| || |
Last Activity: Today 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by pacojas
because of your post, i have just quit my band!
the truth is liberating!
infact,... i think i'm about to leave my wife!!!
and move to Canada!!!! and buy a boat!!!!!
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|hrodbert696 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Like old Hampshire, but New
- Current Setup:
- Custom John Toon 5-string, Yamaha BB415: Carvin MB210 (micro combo) and MB210 extension cab: MXR M-80 DI/distortion, Boss CEB-3 chorus, Boss OC-3 octaver, MXR M-82 envelope filter, Boss LMB-3 Limiter/Enhancer, Boss RC-2 looper.
- Previously owned gear:
- Ibanez starter kit (4-string GiO with a cheap 25-watt practice amp), Squier VM Jaguar, Michael Kelly Dragonfly fretless ABG, MIM Fender P-bass, two SX jazz basses, Ampeg BA115HPT combo amp, Fishman Powerchord pedal.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Switchblade Beat
- Influences and Teachers:
- Chris Squire (Yes).
Mark Tavassol (Wir Sind Helden)
Geddy Lee (Rush)
John Taylor (Duran Duran)
Adam Clayton (U2)
- Favorite Genres:
- Alternative and Indie rock, funk and pop, and I like jazz but don't really play it.
hrodbert696 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:28 PM.