- Date of Birth:
- July 2nd, 1975
- Austin, TX
- Current Setup:
- Genz Benz Shuttle Max 12.0, Genz Benz NeoX-212T,Genz Benz NeoX-112T, Fender American Deluxe 5-string w/ Bartolini Preamp and Bartolini pickups, Fender Jazz w/ Dimarzio Ultra Jazz and hipshot D-tuner that I am currently making a fretless, DBX 163A Compressor, EBS Octabass, Boss CE-B2 Chorus, Old School FX Rootless Tree Overdrive, AKG WMS 450 Wireless unit.
- Previously owned gear:
- 1978 Fender Jazz Bass, Carvin anniversary LB75, Ibanez SR905, David Eden 212XLT, Hartke HA3500, Gallien Krueger 400RB, Ampeg SVTIII-pro, Tobias Toby 5 string
- G.A.S. List:
- Ken Smith 6-string, Ashdown 427 Small Block head
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Jarrod Birmingham, Trent Willmon, pickup gigs
- Influences and Teachers:
- Rocco Prestia, Jaco Pastorius, Victor Wooten, James Jamerson, Michael Rhodes, Pino Palladino, and many, many others!!!
- Favorite Genres:
- Country, Old School R&B, Funk, Blues
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Working on amps and guitars/basses
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Country bass is my main forte. I have been playing for over 20 years and have played for a few Texas Country acts as well as a Nashville based Country singer. I have a lot of different types of experience in the country world that can help beginners to intermediate and possible pro level players.
randysmojo is not a member of any public groups