| || |
|View Profile: Bruce Lindfield |
Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 04:16 AM
|“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.” |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Bruce Lindfield has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Brighton, England, UK, Europe
- Current Setup:
- Stentor Elysia Double Bass (Fully Carved), Ned Steinberger Double Bass (EUB) NS CR5, Lakland 55-02 Deluxe (BG), Acoustic Image Clarus 2R head, Eden WT300, 2 EA VL208s (cabs), - Velvet Garbo Strings (Gut G), Revolution Solo II pickup.
- Previously owned gear:
- Tobias Classic V - #1274 ,Yamaha TRB6P, Fender Roscoe Beck Signature, Ibanez Musician, Westone Thunder III, Fender Mustang, Yamaha BB4, Trace Elliott Amps, Hartke Kickback (12)etc. - over 30 years of playing bass guitar in bands!!
- G.A.S. List:
- Nothing really...until I'm better at DB and can do justice to a better instrument...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Various small Jazz groups and Force 8 (8-Piece)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geoff Simkins -Sussex University Jazz programme - part-time.
Regular attendee at Glamorgan Jazz Summer School - Now Trinity College of Music (London) Jazz Summerschool!
Jazz - too many influences to mention - Brighton Jazz club member...Brighton Jazz Co-op Committee Member
20th Century Orchestral/Symphonic - regular Proms goer and Mahler/Messiaen fan!
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Orchestral
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Brighton and Hove Albion Season Ticket Holder! Digital Photography, Walking in the Countryside
Bruce Lindfield is not a member of any public groups