- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Current Setup:
Rickenbacker 70's 4001
Ibanez copy of Rickenbacker 4001 from the 70's
Peavey Milestone IV, modded with 4001 pickup.
Electro-Harmonix "Big Muff" pi.
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Digitech reverb pedal
Boss chromatic tuner (you know, that white one that everybody has)
Amp & Cabs:
Sunn 2000s 2x15 cab (originally a 1200s 6x12 guitar cab, modded)
- Previously owned gear:
- Old beat up EB-0/EB-3 copy bass. Previous owner had modded it with a Peavey T-40 pickup in the bridge position. Just didn't need it anymore.
Danelectro fab-tone distortion pedal. Was okay, but stopped working one day. Never got around to fixing it.
A squier combo. Man that thing sucked. Stopped using it when it stopped working.
Ampeg-SVT350H. Replaced by the Mesa. Would still own and use as backup if I could have afforded to.
Ashdown Mag 210. Just wasn't my thing anymore, and after I got the Sunn cab, I didn't need it.
- G.A.S. List:
Rickenbacker 4003s Blackstar
Fender jazz bass
Schecter diamond series Scorpion
Some sort of custom made jazz style bass, but neck through with pickups in the Rickenbacker positions.
Sansamp VT Bass pedal
Verellen custom built 400 watt steampunk amp
Sunn 2000s cab (yes, another one)
Electric 4x15 (in green, blue, black or purple).
Ashdown Little Bastard
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Hallowed Earth (black metal), Midwinter Bleeding (doom metal, on hiatus), The Rickity Van Band (folk rock), The 5th Child (stoner doom), and Bards of Fangorn (acoustic/folk)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Too many to name...
- Favorite Genres:
- Various forms of metal, especially black and doom metal, Celtic folk music, pre-WWII jazz, Rennaissance, Romantic and early Modern era orchestral music, some classic rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Reading (fantasy, historical fiction & nonfiction), spending too much time online, anime, camping
Sartori is not a member of any public groups