- Date of Birth:
- September 28th, 1956
- Richmond, VA
- Current Setup:
- Main rig: Birdsong Corto Bass, Tom Rodriguez Custom Bass, Wormoth 32 home built, new Reverend Dub King. Rig = Eden Time Traveler or MarkBass II signature head, and a 15 and/or 12 Avatar or MarkBass cabs. Studio rig = Hartke 140 head and a 15D BagEnd cab with vintage a JBK K140. The JBL is truly, seriously bad ass!
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender P Specials, A/E bass, Hagstrom 8 string, Ibanez Musician EQ (70's), 1st gen Godin fretless, Alembic Epic 4, Gibson EBO, Hofner CT, Fernandes Vertigo, Kramer Farington and many other oddities including an Ampeg baby bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- My latest wish is to quit whshin' for stuff! Yeah right!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Reverb Rockets (Surf-a-billy), The Honkytonk Experience
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everything from Mcartney to Phil Lesh to Chris Squire to the Ox. But I don't play like any of them, I always try and support the song and the singer more than anything else. Dynamics are my thing also. I like a nice even tone and then use different picking, plucking and muting techniques to alter my sound.
- Favorite Genres:
- All of it from Patsy Cline to Rammstein
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Motorcycles, computers
bcb123 is not a member of any public groups