| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Ozonbass |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-10-2014 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by relacey
If I were forced to play a bass equal to my talent/ability I'd have a washtub and a stick. And it would probably be a dirty stick.
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Ozonbass has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- December 29th
- Current Setup:
Alembic Persuader 1990
Birdsong Corto 2009
'83 Fullerton Vintage '62 RI P, CAR
'82 G&L L-1000
A Shoreline Gold fender parts jazz with stacked EMG's
NS Design WAV 4
Fender Aerodyne (the tuxedo one)
Fender VM J fretless
Geddy Lee jazz
Thompson Standard RM-100 3/4 DB w/ Realist
The little combo with a 12" and the LMII in it.
Aguilar (2) DB112's (chocolate thunder)
Eden Metro w/210 XLT extension cab
Genz-Benz GBE 600 w/ 212 NEOX
Dr. Bass RX112
Ampeg B200R combo.
- Previously owned gear:
- 1974 Electra P-clone
Fender Bassman 4x10
Sunn Colesium 300
Sunn Colesium 2x15
- G.A.S. List:
- pretty much got it covered...although I told my wife if that 25 year old blonde cheerleader shows up at the front door, she's gone....she just laughs and shakes her head. I wonder what she means by that?
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Maiden Voyage (martini jazz), Geneva Jazz Ensemble (big band)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jamerson, Jaco, Stanley, Andy West, Kenny Gradney, John Maurer, Rick Danko
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Math, physics, linguistics...no, really! Oh yeah, and dinosaurs!
Ozonbass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:13 AM.