- NYC, Inwood.
- Current Setup:
- 1980 Poellmann (Full Circle, fdeck pre)), Dano Longhorn RI, DarkStarred Ibanez ASB 140, Squier Tele bass, FrankenFender PBass, Merchant Vertical Bass (FFC). Traynor YBA3 Custom, and GK MB150 amps; Ampeg Micro VR, Ampeg SVT 210 AVx2, 1965 Ampeg SB 12.
- Previously owned gear:
- Have tried every acoustic bass pickup since Polytone. Amps galore.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- freelance, Western Caravan, The Hoodudes, Mannes Community Orchestra.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Red Mitchell, Ray Brown, Milt Hinton, Bob Moore, George Porter Jr, George French, Jamerson, Michael Moore, Alcide "Slow Drag" Pavageau, Chester Zardis, Klaus Stoll.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- pedal steel guitar
- Available for instruction:
- New York City
- Teaching Credentials:
- BM 1976, Eastman School of Music
salcott is not a member of any public groups