| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: moonshinegtrs |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 02:07 PM
|Sometimes you play to rednecks... Sometimes you are the redneck. |
Originally Posted by knucklehead G
I'd love to see Moonshine win this and mod it into a double neck fire breathing panty melting resonator bass of death.
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
- White Bluff,Tn.
- Current Setup:
- Moonshine Resolectro Bass/Gibson T-bird/60's Silvertone/various Fender P basses. Hartke Bass stack/Line 6 Lowdown combo amp
- Previously owned gear:
- I have been a builder/repair person for 25 years. Also collected/bought/sold vintage basses & guitars,by estimation,I have owned over 200 instruments(at least). You name a bass,I probably have had one at one time or another.
- G.A.S. List:
- Love the old vintage Fender stuff(who doesn't?). Also would like to have an old Kay upright(preferably blond) and while I'm wishing,a couple of original Gibson T-birds(a II and a IV) wouldbe nice.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- currently playing(off and on) in a contemporay Christian group as well as a Southern rock/country band(I am in Nashville!)
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson is my all time favorite. Always loved John Entwhistle as well. As a builder,I am inspired by Ron Lira(Honest Ron,who got me started in this madness!),Greg Curbow,Michael Tobias and Ned Steinberger.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Hot Rods and vintage Japanese motorcycles
moonshinegtrs is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:10 PM.