| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Flux Jetson |
| || |
Last Activity: 11-15-2013 09:01 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Flux Jetson has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Colorado River Basin, Arizona
- Current Setup:
- Cort Artisan "neck-through" 4 string with Bartolinis and an active 9vdc Bartolini preamp. Solid Maple body, that monster weighs 14 pounds without a strap. Left handed but play right handed. Full-on modular preamp made from analog synth modules. Mackie 1400i for power. Baer ML112 to monitor the bass with. Been playing bass since about 2003, played live for 8 years. Did my first gig 6 months after I started playing the bass. On my first recorded album 3 months later.
- Previously owned gear:
- Full-on Ampeg SVT w/Ampeg HLF 6x10, Ampeg SVT4 w/2x10, too many FX pedals to list. 26 other basses - 4, 5, and 6 strings - from a Warmoth I built to passive Fenders, Rickys, Carvins, Steinbergers on up to active Warwicks. Built eleven Warmoths so far, working on #12.
- G.A.S. List:
- Small studio gear/amp. I'm recently disabled/housebound and do all my playing at home these days. We're uninsured and have nothing but the VA to help a little (very little) with medical issues ... so it's "one day at a time" around here.
So my "gas list" consists of whatever it takes to build a live jam studio to play at home with my wife. Doing the best we can with what little we have. And smiling all the way through it.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee (Rush), John Wetton (UK), Greg Lake (ELP), Dave Hope (Kansas mk-I). Jan Hammer on the synths as bass lines. The Miami Vice stuff he did was very inspirational.
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Rock, the REAL stuff from the 1970's.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Modular synthesizers, Audio Electronics.
Flux Jetson is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19 PM.