- Pittsburgh, PA
- Current Setup:
- Godin A5 Ultra Fretless, Carvin B-50, Willy Franklin B Series basses, Ibanez: 1306, Musician, Roadstar II Fretless; Musicman Stingray 5, Line-6 Variax Bass, Gallien-Krueger 1001RB head, SWR SM-400 head, Eden D410-T, SWR Goliath Jr.'s, Line-6 Bass POD, assorted other pedals...
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender Jazz, Kubicki X-Factor 4
- G.A.S. List:
- Some cool acoustic bass guitar, Markbass head... Lighter weight stuff...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Dante's Inferno, Billy Price, Jack Rabbit Slim, Alive Community Church Band
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Patitucci, Stanley Clarke, Jaco, Marcus, Jimmy Johnson, Jimmy Haslip, Stu Hamm, Nathan East, Lee Sklar, Many Others... Basically I feel that you can be influenced by anyone, and learn from everyone.
- Available for instruction:
- Pittsburgh Area
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
Willy Franklin is not a member of any public groups