- Columbia River Gorge, WA.
- Current Setup:
- AudioKinesis Thunderchild 112AF cab, SpeakerPower SP1-1000 power amp, various homemade solid state and tube rack mount preamps.
BSX Model 2000 electric upright, '03 Crescent Moon fretless, '77 Travis Bean fretless.
Also: various homemade cabs, self-modded noise toys, unfashionable rack gear, 16 oz. waffle-headed framing hammer.
- Previously owned gear:
- Amps: Ampeg B-15, Kustom 200, Peavey Musician, Gibson Titan, G-K 400B, G-K 400RB, Hartke HA3500, EBS HD350, EA iAmp 350, EA iAmp 800, Acoustic Image Focus 1 Series II, Carvin BX500.
Preamps: Ashly BP-41, Alembic F2B
Power Amps: QSC PLX1202, PLX 1602, PLX 2402, PLX2 1802; Crown D150A, PS200, DC300AII, CE1000; Ross (AB Systems) Mega Amp 400; Peavey CS-800, 260S
Cabs: Peavey 1810, EV TL606 (many variants), Cerwin-Vega 18, many JBL, Gauss, EV, Altec DIY builds, EA CxL-112L, Schroeder 1210L, Schroeder 21012L, Accugroove Tri-112L, Epifani UL112, fEARful 12/6
Basses: Gibson EB-0, Guild Starfire, '72 Fender Jazz, Czech ply upright
- G.A.S. List:
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Basically retired, or maybe just on extended vacation. Do occasional open mike house band gigs and sub work in jazz, country, soft rock settings.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mingus, Paul Chambers, Ray Brown, Dave Holland, Eberhard Weber, Alphonso Johnson, Jack Casady, Phil Lesh, Jack Bruce, Sid Vicious.
- Favorite Genres:
- Space Is The Place.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Outdoors, indoors.
- Teaching Credentials:
- 35+ years experience as a pro audio/M.I. audio electronics tech.
Passinwind is not a member of any public groups