- Date of Birth:
- May 15th
- Cary NC
- Current Setup:
- New York Bass Works 6-string Fretless Deep Jazz bass
Emmanuel Wilfer Model 300 URB (circa 1980s)
Carvin 6-string LB76 fretted bass guitar
Ibanez ATK300 4-string fretted bass (natural)
Ibanez ATK305 5-string fretted bass (burst)
Fender Squier 4-string Vintage Modified fretless
Carvin BX500 Amp
GK 200MB Amp
Trace Elliott AH100 amp
Carvin 2-x10 4ohm cab
Carvin 2x10 EHX 4ohm Neo Cab
Eden 1x10 8ohm cab
F-Deck preamp (for URB)
- Previously owned gear:
- Fodera Monarch 4-string, '66 Fender Jazz
- G.A.S. List:
- Fodera anything, Walter Woods Amp, Abe Rivera bass, Another NYBW bass, AI anything. A Sadowsky 4-string fretted, Jaco Pastorius Fender Custom Shop fretless, old Polytone amp.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Bassist, Thumpasaurus. Founder/bassist, Fusion Collective South; bassist, FunkInA; upright bassist (on occasion) for Paul Bomar Trio and MPS Trio.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, Geddy, Stanley, John Patitucci, Chuck Rainey, Mark Egan, John Taylor, Jeff Berlin, Flea, Les Claypool, Mark King, Victor Wooten, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Johnson, etc.
- Favorite Genres:
- Fusion/Prog-jazz; Motown; Stax; Be-bop jazz; contemporary jazz; prog-rock, prog-metal.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- SCUBA, American and global history, technology, FAMILY.
- Available for instruction:
- Triangle Area
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
seang15 is not a member of any public groups