- Date of Birth:
- January 31st
- Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses
- Tucson, Arizona
- Current Setup:
- Anything I build. I use USACG, Allparts, Mighty Mite, BHefnerco, and Warmoth Guitar parts, Nordstrand, Seymour Duncan, Tesla, SGD, Rio Grande, and Lace pikcups, Hipshot products, Circle K and Curt Mangan strings.
My current rig includes;
Mark Bass Tube 800, 151, and 102 cab.
Also a Custom "Rob Curcio" Signature bass made by Rincon Ridge Guitars. www.rinconridgeguitars.com
- Previously owned gear:
- I used to own a complete Ampeg SVT350/8X10 cab settup. (should never have sold it!)
Trace Elliot SM350 /4x10 + 1x15 cabs. Good settup but not very reliable.
- G.A.S. List:
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Getty Lee, Leland Sclar, Victa, Geezer, John Entwisle, Flee, John Patatucci, Marcus Miller, Steve Harrison, Billy Shean, Jaco, Norm Stockton, to name a few.
- Favorite Genres:
- Modern Country, Southern Rock, Classic Rock, Classic Soul, Classic R&B, Blues, Contemporary Christian
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Cars, bowhunting
- Available for instruction:
- Custom bass builds, Bass Mods, Set-ups, repairs, customize your own bass
Syco_bass is not a member of any public groups