| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Rickett Customs |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 05:21 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Luthier: Rickett Customs
- Southern Maryland
- Current Setup:
- Spector Euro5 w/EMG BQC
"Rickett Custom" Headless Fretless 5 w/EMG40dc's and BQC
Alembic epic (Tenor Bass, Tuned A,D,G,C).
DP custom 6 string fretless.
My first bass--Squire p-bass with a Spector Tone pump Tone Jump
2 PVC EUB's
TC Electronic RH450
Custom made cab (4-10 and 1-15 in an isobaric enclosure).
Ampeg "classic" SLM 810
GK MBE 212
Digitech whammy (To split clean and processed signal).
VTbass Deluxe (backup DI)
Line6 Relay G50
Ashdown "JLo' HyperDrive
Krank Distortus Maximus.(Guitar)
TC Electronic G-Minor.(Guitar)
(80's) Ibanez Phase Tone.
- Previously owned gear:
- Steinberger Basses (A few, but long gone).
Sometimes memory is not so good....SO I might have Missed Alot.
- G.A.S. List:
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Kirk McEwin band, Backstage Pass
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teacher: Anthony Wellington (Gotta get deeper in Theory and Funk)........
Everybody.......Either directly or indirectly.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Reggae, Metal, Funk, Pop, Traditional Bluegrass, Rockabilly that about covers it.....
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Producer, engineer, live sound or studio
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
Rickett Customs is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:18 PM.