| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: BeSharp |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 10:23 PM
Custom USACG 5 String
Fender American Deluxe Jazz
PRS Gary Grainger Bass 5
1966 Kay Upright
David Eden Cabinets
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|BeSharp has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Annapolis, MD
- Current Setup:
PRS Gary Grainger 5 string (Endorser)
Recently retired my amp (SWR head & Eden 2x10 cabinet) in favor of IEM and DI.
Alienears quad driver with jumpaudio IXM beltpack - Awesome!
I've tried it all but really happy now with the Presonus StudioLive 24 for FOH and monitors and QSC K series speakers.
- Previously owned gear:
1966 Fender Precision
1978 Fender Jazz
1996 Fender American Deluxe Jazz
Fretless Fender Precision
1994 Spector 5 String
Original 80's vintage Steinberger - my "money" bass for many years.
Too many to mention. Started way back with a Fender Bassman and 4x12 cabinet. Good thing my Mom had a station wagon. "Graduated" to my very own SVT 8x10 when I could drive. From then on got smaller and smaller as I got older until I now have no amp at all. I've had Ampeg, GK, Polytone, SWR, Eden, Line 6, etc.
This is where I think I could really offer some help and advice. I've bought and used PA (FOH and monitor systems) for almost 30 years as the owner and manager of a successful Top 40 dance/show band. We've played in small rooms, clubs and concert sized venues all over the country. I'm kind of a gear head when it comes to PA.
- G.A.S. List:
- Sadowsky (check back regularly as this seems to change often).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I own a full-service talent agency booking 1000's of gigs each year. I play as many gigs personally as I want. My primary band is an 11 piece dance variety show band rated among the top bands in the country in this genre.
- Influences and Teachers:
- I started off as a Beatles fan so I'm definitely a Paul guy. Also, got into Led Zeppelin and John Paul Jones early and stayed with the rock stuff for quite awhile. I joined a dance band as my summer job in college and discovered how much fun it is to lay down a funky groove so people can dance -- but the king of the funky groove IMHO is Rocco with T.O.P. Right now my favorite teacher is YouTube!
- Favorite Genres:
- Songs that people pay money to hear me play
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
BeSharp is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:11 AM.