| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Ol'Bass'ead |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 07:23 PM
|Hondo Cult #011, 5 String Club#117, C P & W Bassist Club #273, Vege club #18, Apt Luthiers Club #3 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Medford, Oregon
- Current Setup:
- I have many guitars and amps, but my bass rig is a Jay Turser JTB 550 QMT (in Honey) thru an Ashdown MAG 300 with a SAS 2X12 cab w/Ashdown Blueline 12s. I am also in the process of making my own neck-thru bass. EDIT: playing my home made 5'er almost exclusively now.
- Previously owned gear:
- Many years ago, I played a Yamaha B100 215L. Also played a Hondo Flame series P-bass copy (still have it).
- G.A.S. List:
- At the moment I have G.A.S. for a Roland D-Bass 210 and the 15" extension cab. Or maybe a Carvin BX500 and a fEarful 15+6. Actually, I think a 12+6 cube will do me fine
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Play Contempory Christian music, in a Praise band, and at church (hisreplica.com)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Kip Winger (He can sing AND play), John Paul Jones, Bunny Brunnel, Paul McCartney, Stu Hamm
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Build custom trucks and stereos. Build custom Guitars and basses
Ol'Bass'ead is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:58 AM.