| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: anezthes |
| || |
Last Activity: 02-25-2014 12:08 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Basses (in order of purchase):
1. Ibanez GSR200
2. Warwick Corvette Standard 5 (ash body, made in Germany)
3. Skjold Skjoldslayer 5
- Body: Swamp ash (core), flamed maple (sub-top) and burl maple (top, matching headstock w/ shell logo inlay) w/ black anigre veneers.
- Neck: 9-piece, flamed maple and maple w/ black anigre veneers.
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ custom inlay @ 12th, and blue luminlay side dots.
- Frets: 26, EVO Gold.
- Pickups: SC-1 split coils w/ wooden covers (top matched).
- Electronics: East SPM 3-band EQ w/ active/passive switch.
- Hardware: Custom Hipshot (black w/ gold accents).
Guitars (in order of purchase):
1. Epiphone Les Paul Special II
2. Jackson JS30RR
3. Ibanez EW20ASENT
4. ESP Eclipse-I CTM
- G.A.S. List:
HJC Customs Signature 2
Fodera Yin Yang Custom
Sadowsky NYC Will Lee 4
Kenneth Lawrence ChamberBrase II
Jerzy Drozd Prodigy LE
Warwick Streamer CS
Fender Jazz CS
Dingwall Prima Artist
Daniel Fernandez SC 4 Semi-Hollow
Kenneth Lawrence Explorer
Custom Ibanez Iceman
- Influences and Teachers:
- Justin Chancellor, Rex Brown, Cliff Burton, Flea, Duff McKagan, Jason Newsted & Victor Wooten.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Art, design, gaming, ice hockey & working out.
anezthes is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:22 AM.