- Current Setup:
- mainly but not only:
92 silver series Squier P bass"(with Fender flats), 2x Stagg BM350's (one with Fender flats one with rounds).
TC Electronic 1220 parametric pre,
Martin 1x12 Cab
Acoustic 220 and acoustic 4x12
Trace Blx80 with AAD cub 100 for mids/highs
Cducer and Waves PRS DI
Art Tubepac comp
Joe Meek Vc3 comp
Fishman Para Di
Dod envelope filter (2knob) for heavy dub
Boss Gt5 (eq/comp/volume pedal mostly)
- Previously owned gear:
- far too much to list with 'predictive' text!
- G.A.S. List:
- a rockin texas blues/RnB trio needing a bass player somewhere close by.
Somewhere to set up my recording gear
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- last bass gig was with James Toselands band 'Crash'
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, Pino, Mark King, Youth, Danny Thompson, Simon Fielding (Beholder), Jamie Stewart (The Cults first album), all those zingy 80's Stingray players, Tony Levin, Adam Clayton, anyone who can make a p bass grind, probably a lot of folks on TB and almost forgot but Dusty Hill is the most tasteful of all. I just discoverd Sarah Brown... more than an inspitational player but an allround good dude.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic rock, folk rock, roots Americana, the rockier end of blues, dub reggae and some electronica and modern rock especially the current European stuff
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Singing and playing guitar, photography, narrowboats
- Available for instruction:
- midlands uk
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- not available as a teacher but will help anyone who needs help buying a bass if they will cover transport costs in Leicester, Coventry, Daventry area. I have bought and sold a lot of basses and can give an unbiased opinion.
rubbadubdub is not a member of any public groups