| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Jayson |
| || |
Last Activity: 02-25-2013 02:31 PM
|Playing bass in a band is my full time JOB! I'm blessed. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Hannibal, Missouri
- Current Setup:
- 2010 Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass, Natural, Maple w/Black blocks, Black Pickguard. Upgraded pots, added chrome covers, flatwound strings.
2005 Fender MIM Precision, Midnight Wine, Rosewood w/Pearl dots, White Pickguard.
2007 Epiphone Les Paul Special, Transparent Black, Rosewood w/Pearl dots.
Pedal Chain: Digitech Hardwire HT-2 Tuner>MXR Dyna Comp>Way Huge Aqua Puss>Digitech Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion>Boss BF-2 Flanger
Pedals into front of Ampeg B2re
Ampeg into 1983 Marshall 1550 1x15 Cabinet
- G.A.S. List:
- Ampeg 810e Cabinet
Ampeg PF-500 Head
Fender American Jazz Bass Deluxe
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Corners
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Stirratt, John Paul Jones, John Entwistle, Nick Beard, Mic Todd, Richard Davis.
- Favorite Genres:
- I'm a rock and roller at heart, but I try to be versatile and will play anything.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I am a "professional" bass player who knows his theory and has, in my own opinion, a good grasp of the instrument and a patience with beginners. I would be happy to lend instruction to anyone.
Jayson is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 AM.