| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Don Higdon |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-06-2013 03:58 PM
|Certified to teach the Alexander Technique. see donaldhigdon.com |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Ridgewood, NJ
- Current Setup:
- (1)The AES walnut bass: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f1/aes-walnut-447190/index2.html (2) New Standard carved La Scala. Susan Lipkins bow.
- Previously owned gear:
- To-die-for Transylvanian that Uncletoad loved; DeLeone, 1935, made of pine and sycamore, marvelous restoration by Arnold Schnitzer; 1860 X. Jacquet; 1890 Kaakstein; 1860 tyrolean; c. 1900 Mittenwald roundback; flatback anonymous Italian, c. 1930; early 40's Juzek; early 50's Kay; a Czech plywood; an Amer Std.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Ridgewood Symphony Orchestra www.ridgewoodsymphony.org Ridgewood Concert Band http://www.ridgewoodband.org/
- Influences and Teachers:
- Michael Moore, Linda McKnight, teachers. Lou Kosma, Pat Dougherty, bassists with the Met and former teachers. Ron Nelson, David McKay, composers. Geoff Holland, total musician.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Teaching the Alexander Technique
Don Higdon is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.