| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Blue |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 01:43 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Blue has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Central NC
- Current Setup:
- Instruments: Depending on the gig, either a NS-4 EUB or a Collings/Alembic 4-string fretless (circa 1979), designed by Blue (that's me!).
Occasionally I pull out the Lakland Darryl Jones
Usual Rig: Ashly PB41 into a Presonus Mixer and QSC1804 into one or two EA VL-208's.
Alternative Amps & Cabs: Gibson BH440, Early T'Funk (for sale soon), EA iAMP200 Wizzy 12 combo (for sale), Lab Series 100 with two 1x15 cabs (for sale). Alembic F-1B, Alembic F2B, Wizzy12M (for sale).
- Previously owned gear:
- AXES: Fender "J" Bass, circa 1975; Guild Starfire, circa 1968; Gibson EBO, circa 1967. AMPS: Various Fender's, Kustom w/ 2x15 D-140 cab (had it for decades!)
- G.A.S. List:
- Wish I still had that 2x15 D-140 cab (gave it to a g/f). Thinking of a Kawai FIIB ...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- No one you know.
- Influences and Teachers:
- All the standards, I guess, but add Mingus, early Wyman, and Cassidy. I am old enough to have actually heard Jaco and Stanley play. There are some truly great players out there these days - but I confess to being a bit old fashioned in my likings!
- Favorite Genres:
- Jam Based & Lysergic influenced Rock-a-Billy & Pub Rock and Acoustic Fun..
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Design of all sorts.
Blue is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 AM.