| || |
|View Profile: Nedmundo |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-07-2013 06:57 AM
|"After awhile, it's hard to separate cars, women and rock 'n' roll in your head." Brian Johnson, Autoweek, July 9, 2012. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Nedmundo has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- March 10th, 1967
- Current Setup:
- G&L JB (2010); Fender Am. Std. Jazz V (2008); G&L SB-2 (2006 or 2007); Fender Am. Ser. Jazz (2003, with Fralin Split Jazz pickups); Fender Am. Ser. Precision (2004, with Lindy Fralin pickup); Fender Am. Ser. Stratocasters (2004 SSS; 2001 HH); Washburn acoustic.
G-K 700 RB-II; G-K MB-500 (2010); G-K Neo 112 cabs (2); Roland Cube 100 bass combo; Roland Cube 60 guitar amp.
Aphex Punch Factory compressor; Aphex Bass Xciter; Boss ODB-3 bass overdrive; Boss flanger; Boss Bass Chorus; Boss OC-3 Super Octave; Boss DD-2 Digital Delay; Boss Super Phaser; Boss Blues Driver (for guitar); Tech 21 guitar overdrive pedal.
Zoom R16 digital multitrack recorder/DAW interface; MRS-8 digital multitrack recorder; Mackie 1402VLZ-Pro mixer; various mics.
- Previously owned gear:
- G&L L-1500; Fender Foto Flame P-bass (1994, MIJ); Peavey T-40 bass (1982); Peavey Patriot bass (approx. 1987); Fender American Deluxe Precision bass (1999); Ibanez SRX 500 bass (2002); DiPinto Belvedere Standard bass (2003); Carvin PB100-10 combo; Peavey TKO 65 combo; Hartke VX 410 cab; Hartke HA 2500 head; Ibanez SW35 combo; Avatar B210 cabinet (for rehearsals only); SWR Working Pro 1x10" cabinet; G-K 700RB Mk. I head.
- G.A.S. List:
- Nothing serious, but a G&L L-2500 would be nice. I'd like a Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb guitar amp too.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Sky's Edge (vintage style original rock), King of Prussia, PA
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, John Paul Jones, Paul McCartney, Justin Meldal-Jonsen (sp?), Juan Nelson, Tony Levin, Cliff Williams, Flea, Graham Maby
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- My kids, E-A-G-L-E-S, baseball, scuba diving, cars, volcanoes, international travel
Nedmundo is not a member of any public groups