- Date of Birth:
- May 30th, 1953
- West Haven, Utah, 84401
- Current Setup:
- Ampeg SVT (Classic and SVT4 Pro), 8-10 and 4-10 cabs. Ampeg 115 practice amp. An array of Fenders, and old Kramer Alum neck basses.
- Previously owned gear:
- Gibson EBO, 2 lakland 5's, 5 String and 4 Sring Music man basses (8), Warmoth, and Carvins.
- G.A.S. List:
- 1, just 1 Modulus Quantum 5. (I know I'll be ruined from owning anything else).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- 14 different bands -from Country Rock , Jazz, Blues,Classic Rock and metal.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Stu Hamm, Victor Wooten, Will Lee, Geddy Lee, Dave LaRue,Tony Levin, John Patitucci.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Building show trucks
fenderken is not a member of any public groups