- Current Setup:
- Details deleted due at the request of my paranoid wifey
Main basses: A mongrel Hoyt/Warmoth 5 and a G&L Tribute L2500
Main amp: Hartke LH1000 amp and a Sonic B610T cabinet
Clubs - Clubs - EMG 3, Frankenbass 3, Mesa/Boogie 4, Squier P 5-String Club 17, MIM P-Bass 108, Lefty Union 184, Tricked Out Squier Club 185, Avatar 205, MarkBass 228, Hartke 291, Squier Owner's Club, SX
- Previously owned gear:
- A really long list of amps and cabinets and a growing list of basses. I miss the Marshall Major and EV SRO loaded 2x15 the most.
- G.A.S. List:
- Nothing, really... (are you as convinced as I am?)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- LP-2-CD, Party Rock!!! (RIP Leon Nowak - percussionist extraordinaire and Kevin Burke vocals, rhythm guitar, percussion and the glue that held us together), Ex Post Facto Cream/Clapton/Zep/Classic Rock band, Hail Mary (Hard Rock/Metal) and every three years The Properly Land Rocker Dude Band (bandmates from highshool converge somewhere to rehearse for a week and play for family, friends or a charity function).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers...Jim Scholten (Sawyer Brown) a long, long time ago. Influences Jim Scholten, Mars Cowling, Mel Schacher, Pat Dougherty, Tim Bogert, Billy Sheehan, Victor Wooten but I play like none of them
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Making sonic bombast on electric guitar. Walking, weight loss (100 lbs since Jan 04, 2010)
BillyB_from_LZ is not a member of any public groups