| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: MIKMAN |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 08:56 PM
|Clerk,Ancient Order of Rass Hattur. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|MIKMAN has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Larisa, Greece
- Current Setup:
- A Hungarian 3/4 fully carved bass, a magnificent 1970
PAULUS German 7/8 fully carved bass, a STRUNAL large 3/4 5/27 hybrid bass, Spirocores mittel
Velvet Garbo, Thomastic Belcanto
K&K preamp, K max, Revolution Solo II.
Fishman full circle
- Previously owned gear:
- Everything (well almost) in woodwinds and brasswinds and in hand made and hand varnished violins. I own 58-yes 58- musical instruments of concert grade, playing all of them (alas, not simoultaneously).
- G.A.S. List:
- Speaking for DB an Upton Concert and a Hybrid Cleveland. In woodwind and brasswind the list is endless.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Various ensembles in jazz, blues and folk music.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Charles Mingus, Ray Brown in double bass.Paul Desmond in alto sax, Harry James and Chet Baker in trumpets and the list goes on.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz and folk
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Amateur luthier, upland birds hunting.
- Teaching Credentials:
- Electrical engineer B.Sc,M.Sc, Professor in Tech. Ed. Institute of Larisa,Greece,depart. of Elec. Eng.
MIKMAN is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:41 PM.