- Date of Birth:
- July 24th
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Current Setup:
- Basses: Sadowsky Metro Ultra Vintage 70s 5 string; F Bass BN5; MTD 535; Fender Jazz Bass 5 string, Lakland Skyline JO5 w/ J-Retro preamp; defretted Lakland Skyline 55-01 w/ Bart USA NTMB preamp; & Fender P-Bass w/ Basslines Hot P & Badass II.
Amps: GK 1001rb II and Micro 500 heads; Two Accugroove Tri 2-10 cabs & one Tri 1-12 cab.
Effects: Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus & Octaver, Ibanez SB7 Bass Synth, Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive, Aphex Bass Exciter, Morgan Miller Bypass Pedal, Danelectro FAB Flange.
- Previously owned gear:
- Lakland 55-94 Deluxe, Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass, '74 Fender P-Bass, '81 Fender Jazz Bass, Carvin LB75, Peavey TL-5, iAMP 800 & EA CXL 12L , Gallien Krueger 400B, 400rb, 800rb, 1001rb; Eden 2-10T, Pair of Eden 2-10XLTs, BFX708, '80s Modulus 5 string, Washburn AB-20, Akai Deep Impact
- G.A.S. List:
- There's a moratorium on new gear acquisitions as all my money is going into a sports car now.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Freelance top 40, funk, blues & jazz gigs for fun.
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Rocco Prestia, Larry Graham, Marcus Miller, Louis Johnson, Will Lee, Jimmy Haslip, Stanley Clarke, Nathaniel Phillips, Jim Fielder, Joe Osborn, Ray Brown, Ron Carter, Christian McBride
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, Jazz, pop, and '60s and '70s oldies.
gfab333 is not a member of any public groups