| || |
|View Profile: gcbake |
Gold Supporting Member
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 06:55 PM
|1963 L-series P-Bass, 1950's P with early 70's Jazz Neck, Fender Precision Road Worn, 1974 Rickenbacker 4003, Kala U- Bass, MTD Grendel,1993 Modulus Q-5, 1870's Czech Flat-back... |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Vintage 1963 L-series P-Bass, Late 1990's MTD Grendel Prototype (signed by MT himself), 1993 Modulus Quantum-5, 1975 Rickenbacker 4003 w/active P J EMG pick-ups (White), 2012 Fender Precision Hand Stained Honey Burst American Special, 2009 Fender Precision Road Worn, Modified early 50's Precision with Early 70's Jazz Neck, Early 1970's Japan Beatle Bass, Fretless Squire Vintage Jazz, Kala U-BAss (spruce top), and two very cool 32 inch scale Fender Squier E-series Precision's
- Previously owned gear:
- I have been a professional musician since 1989 and have owned tons of basses and a few amps.
- G.A.S. List:
- A Sadowsky NYC 5-string
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Groove Essential, Rhonda and Greg, The Carl Storie Band, Soulshine, Henry Lee Summer, The Why Store. Corporate, social, and clubs
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Will Lee, T-Bone Wolk, Pino, Victor, Pat Duff, Sting, Paul, or any bass player that grooves.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Teaching Credentials:
- Indiana University-Jacobs School of Music, Master of Science in Music Technology (M.S.M.T.), Indiana University, Bloomington School of Instructional Systems Technology (CEL-T), Indiana University, Bloomington, B.S. in Education.
gcbake is not a member of any public groups