| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: MisterT |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-15-2012 04:42 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|MisterT has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Mid 70's Ampeg SVT/8-10's of course.
My fav bass is a Ron Lira, 4 string P/J with Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders with my wiring and electrical work.
I have re-capped, replaced certain resistors on the power output board.
- Previously owned gear:
- 1960's started with a Silvertone Bass amp, then to a Standel solid state w/2 Altec 15's, a 1967 Fender Bassman with 2-2-12 cabs. Bought my 1st Ampeg in 1977 and kept it for about 5-6 yrs. and due to a bad relationship sold it and stopped playing for a while.
Got bac into playing in 85' using a Peavey Millineum USA made bass with a Peavey Firebass Head and 4-12 cab. Didn't have it too long and traded it for a mid 70's SVT 8-10 cab. Then I bought another Ampeg SVT. I am a tube fanatic...........
- G.A.S. List:
- Another Ampeg and 12 USA 6550's...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Rock, country and Blues.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Too many to go into!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- tilework, cycling, electronics, speaker reconing, rocks & fossil collecting, work on my own vehicl
MisterT is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 AM.